U-shaped Water Rescue Robot
U-shaped Water Rescue Robot Description
U-shaped water rescue robot is used to replace the rescuer to rescue the drowning, and to make up for the defect that the existing lifebuoy cannot be accurately thrown into the correct position.
U-shaped water rescue robot can also provide timely rescue for the drowning person at the first time, and can better grasp the golden rescue time.
Our U-shaped water rescue robot can be operated by one-hand remote control, has a faster speed (26km/h), and is equipped with the functions of automatically turn on when encountering water, and returning to home after missing contact, one-key return.
The power system adopts a jet pump type, we specially designed a safety equipment at the tail end to avoid secondary injury to the drowning person during rescue.
U-shaped Water Rescue Robot Features
- Adopt water touch switch design, no physical switch, it can be automatically turn on when encountering water.
- The use of jet pump for propulsion, no exposed propeller structure, safe propulsion, will not cause secondary injury to persons falling into the water; at the same time, it can effectively avoid the risk of water plants and other debris entangled in the propeller; high-density filter design can block various types of water with a diameter of ≥ 1mm impurities.
- Using the GPS positioning system, with meter-level positioning accuracy, it can accurately reach the designated operating position on the water surface; it has the functions of automatic return after loss of contact.
- Unique remote control design, one-handed operation, easy and convenient.
U-shaped Water Rescue Robot Advantages
|Dimension||101*81*22cm||Maximum remote control distance||1200m|
|Duration||67min||Actuate type||Jet pump|
|Power source||Lithium ion battery||Jettisoning height||30m|
U-shaped Water Rescue Robot Buying Guide
The Water rescue robot is a smart lifebuoy that can help you in rescuing drowning people in any life-threatening situation.
U-shaped water rescue robots are being used by lifeguards all around the world.
U-shaped water rescue robots increase the efficiency of rescuers, and they can conduct rescue operations in no time.
The U-shaped water rescue robot is operated with a simple remote-control operation.
It can move with a speed of 3 to 5 times more than a common lifebuoy.
The use of water rescue robots in rescue operations guarantees your safety and reduces risks.
1. How do U-shaped water rescue robots make it easier for you to rescue people?
Figure 1. U-shaped water rescue robot
The U-shaped water rescue robot allows the rescuers to do their job better and can help you to carry out rescue tasks more efficiently.
Firstly, it can be operated through a simple one-hand remote control system that allows it to carry out long-range rescue operations.
Secondly, our U-shaped water rescue robot can travel at a fast speed of 26 km/hr towards the victim due to which you can perform rescue operations quickly.
Once the robot had reached the victim its one key automatic return feature enables it to reach back to the origin automatically.
2. What is the design of a U-shaped water rescue robot?
Figure 2. Design of a U-shaped water rescue robot.
We designed our U-shaped water rescue robot keeping certain tasks in mind.
Its customized U-shaped design gives many advantages to its victims.
The drowning person can easily hold on to the robot due to its U shape.
Furthermore, its modified design makes it easier for you to enter narrow or shallow places that the huge lifeboats can’t access.
Moreover, our U-shaped water rescue robot does not have any kind of exposed propeller structure.
Its safe propulsion design avoids secondary injuries to the drowning person during the rescue.
3. How do U-shaped water rescue robots replace lifeguards?
Figure 3. Smart lifebuoy
U-shaped water rescue robots can be operated through a simple remote control operation which means you don’t have to risk your life by jumping into the deep water.
You just have to deploy the water rescue robot into the water and drive it towards the drowning person while standing miles away.
BAIJIROBOT U-shaped water rescue robot has a GPS positioning system that can help you track the drowning person.
Hence our water rescue solution assures your and the victim’s safety up to a great extent.
4. What are the features of a U-shaped water rescue robot?
Figure 4. Useful features of U-shaped water rescue robot
The U-shaped water rescue robot’s advanced features can help you rescue people more effectively than any lifeguard can do.
- It contains a jet pump for propulsion with a high-density filter that can block different water impurities.
- It is equipped with certain sensors which enable the U-shaped water rescue robot to turn on automatically when experiencing encountering water.
- A U-shaped water rescue robot has a GPS for positioning the victim.
- It has a unique remote control design that can be operated easily.
- Its One-key automatic return feature allows it to return to the origin in case of loss of contact.
- Our U-shaped water rescue robot moves at a fast speed of 26 km/hr which can help you in showing the quickest response possible.
5. What is the maximum remote control range of a U-shaped water rescue robot?
BAIJIROBOT U-shaped water rescue robot offers a maximum remote control range of 1200m.
It is controlled with its simple remote control system.
This feature of the U-shaped water rescue robot is our biggest advantage as compared to our competitors.
There are very few water rescue robots in China that can perform long-range rescue operations and the BAIJIROBOT water rescue robot is one of those.
Our U-shaped water rescue robot can carry out long-range rescue operations very efficiently and give its victim the best chance to survive.
6. How do U-shaped water rescue robots benefit you in rescue missions?
Our U-shaped water rescue robot can benefit you in many ways.
This U-shaped water rescue robot assures your safety as you don’t have to risk your life by jumping into the deep water.
The biggest advantage of water rescue robots is that their response time is very quick.
Where the old rescue methods take minutes to bring into action meanwhile our U-shaped water rescue robot will perform rescue operations in seconds.
The U-shaped water rescue robots strongly reduce the possibility of life loss.
Moreover, its customized U-shaped design allows you to perform rescue tasks more safely, efficiently, and smartly.
7. How do rescuers track down the U-shaped water rescue robot in the middle of the ocean?
BAIJIROBOT U-shaped water rescue robot is equipped with a GPS positioning system.
This feature will make it effortless for you to track down your water rescue robot in the ocean even if you are miles away.
It also allows the robot to reach the designated position allotted by you in water with just a move of your finger.
8. What is the source of power in a U-shaped water rescue robot?
The U-shaped water rescue robot obtains power from its high-capacity, strong lithium battery.
It provides it with long-lasting power to carry out rescue operations.
Its lithium-coated battery facilitates the high-speed propellers which enable the water rescue robot to reach the target as quickly as possible in any scenario.
9. How can you build a complete water rescue system?
Figure 5. Water rescue solution
When our staff found that someone had fallen into the water, the staff quickly rushes towards the nearest placement box.
The staff takes out the U-shaped water rescue robot from the placement box and throws it in the water.
Once the U-shaped water rescue robot is placed in water it automatically turns on through its remote control and quickly reaches out to the drowning person.
When personnel enters the water, they carry smart positioning AIS beacons with them.
The beacon coordinates with the command center and sends them an AIS signal of a drowning person.
At the same time, the catapult pops out the U-shaped smart lifebuoy which automatically approaches the drowning person according to the designated beacon positioning and brings him back safely.