Remote Control Fire Fighting Robot
Remote Control Fire Fighting Robot Description
In firefighting and emergency rescue, Remote Control Fire Fighting Robot can replace fire rescue personnel to enter the scene of dangerous disasters.
Such as inflammable, explosive, toxic, oxygen-deficient, thick smoke.
The transmission video delay is less than 250 ms.
The Remote Control Fire Fighting Robot has strong ground adaptability and can climb over vertical obstacles with a height of 63cm and a slope with a slope of about 35°.
The fire-fighting robot has its own cooling self-protection system to ensure that the robot can work normally in a high temperature environment of 800 to 1000 °C.
Remote Control Fire Fighting Robot Features
1. Strong Environmental Adaptability
It adopts a tank-like independent suspension chassis design, which can adapt to different disaster scenes
Able to overcome vertical obstacles with a height of 63cm and a slope of 35°
2. Anti-jamming Millimeter Wave Radar
The robot is equipped with a millimeter-wave radar that penetrates smoke and water vapor to perceive the surrounding environment
Ensure that the robot can normally carry out fire extinguishing, smoke exhaust, and rescue work in dense smoke and other extreme environments
3. Non-line-of-sight Remote Control Operation
Transmission video latency is less than 250 ms
Using image processing technology to automatically capture the ignition point
4. Abundant Power System
Using a large-capacity and high-efficiency lithium battery pack, the battery life can reach 80 kilometers
Can drag 4 full hoses to walk 100 meters
Remote Control Fire Fighting Robot Advantages
|Dimension||2750*1590*2160mm||Lateral overturning angle||30 degrees|
|Weight||1250kg||Minimum ground clearance||310mm|
|Max. Traction||9kN||Max. Remote control distance||1000m|
|Speed||10km/h||Max. Video signal delay||Less than 250ms|
|Vertical obstacle height||630mm||Max. Video transmission distance||1000m|
|Max. Climbing angle||35 degrees||Radar detection distance||30m|
Remote Control Fire Fighting Robot Buying Guide
Remote control fire fighting robots are the need of the day so that we can save the lives of rescue workers and people struck in disasters.
Remote control fire fighting robots are very useful because of their easy operation remote and their capacity to rescue and fire fighting in any explosive, dangerous, and collapsible area where the fire is causing danger.
1. What Are Fire Fighting Robots?
Remote control fire fighting robots are mostly used to put out the fire where it is not safe for rescue teams to go.
The reason these robots are important is that they can go easily where rescue workers cannot go and they carry water with them to easily extinguish the fire.
There are areas where there is explosive material is present and these robots can be used in these situations to put out the fire safely.
<Remote Control Fire Fighting Robot Working>
2. How Can Remote Control Fire Fighting Robots Work in High Temperature?
The remote control fire fighting robots can work in very high temperatures of almost 800 to 1000 degrees Celsius and the reason is their unique feature of self-cooling.
These firefighter robots can cool their body with the water that they carry which helps them to not overheat and therefore work efficiently in high temperatures.
This feature along with the remote control function makes these robots the best accessory to add to the rescue team for fire fighting.
3. How Far Can the Remote Control Operate in the Fire Fighting Robot?
The remote control fire fighting robots are usually controlled by the rescue team workers because of their size these robots can enter spaces that rescue teams cannot reach.
The remote control of the Baiji robots can be operated from a distance of 1000 meters easily which helps in efficient rescue operations. The radar detection distance in these remote control fire fighting robots is 30 meters.
<Remote Control Fire Fighting Robot-Data Collection>
4. What Are the Advantages of Using Autonomous Fire Fighting Robots?
When the rescue team’s remote control fire fighting robots are added you can observe these advantages that are described in the following.
These remote control fire fighting robots are easy to operate and anyone with a little knowledge can operate them very easily.
Rescue teams can easily make remote control fire fighting robots a part of their teams because of their easily operated nature.
Less Time Wasted
The fire fighting robots can put out fire in less time because of their ability that they can be connected with four hoses of water that help the water canon to extinguish the fire easily.
Reduces Risk to Rescue Workers
The main reason for the use of these remote control fire fighting robots is that they can extinguish the fire by themselves without the need for rescue workers to go to the area of fire and therefore they save the lives of not only the people who are in the fire but the rescue teams too.
Moves in Different Directions
The remote control fire fighting robots by Baijirobot have an efficient tire system that helps them to cross the height of 63 cm vertical obstacle and they can move easily on a slope of 35 degrees.
These robots are easily adaptable to different types of grounds which is helpful in disastrous conditions and places.
These remote control fire fighting robots are equipped with anti-jamming millimetre wave radar. This equipment helps the robot to work well in dense smoke areas.
In the Baijirobot, a team of doctors and designers is present to make the design of these robots most efficient and easy to reach.
5. What Are the Important Features of Remote Control Fire Fighting Robots?
The remote control fire fighting robots have features that make them different and make up their characteristics that are described below
- The robots have the unique feature of millimeter wave radar that helps them to enter smoke and water vapors easily and in this way get an understanding of the environment
- These robots can cross the height of 63 centimeters vertical obstacle and climb a slope of 35 degrees
- The remote control fire fighting robot has amazing tank-like suspension which helps in fluent movement in difficult areas with obstacles
- The tank like suspension also helps the remote control fire fighting robot to work in dense smoke by smoke exhausting and fire extinguishing in dangerous areas properly
- These robots use a high-quality lithium battery, this battery has a life that can reach almost 80 kilometers easilyThe remote control fire fighting robots have the power to drag four hoses to walk almost 100 meters
- The weight of these remote control firefighter robots makes sure that their movement is swift that makes sure that less time is used for fire extinguishing process
- These robots use image processing technology that helps in automatically capturing the point of ignition
- These robots can work in dense smoke and extreme environmental conditions by smoke exhaustion, cooling system, and fire extinguishing.
<Remote Control Fire Fighting Robot-Climb Slope>
6. Where to Get the Best Remote Control Fire Fighting Robots?
Many manufacturers make the remote control fire fighting robots but some manufacturers have made their name in the fire fighting robot industry like Baijirobot.
We have a whole range of remote control fire fighting robots and autonomous fire fighting robots.
You can get the robots from us by ordering and contacting us on our website of Baijirobot. Our robots are easily operated and they can move in different directions easily.
We have a range of robots for helping rescue teams and remote control fire fighting robots are one of the most useful types of machinery we make.
These robots have a powerful battery that can cover a large distance without the need to get recharged again and again.
The robots that we make have a self-cooling feature that helps them work in very high temperatures with the ability to exhaust smoke and extinguish the fire with water spray technologies.
We have a perfect team of designers and doctors that help us to make robots that are perfect in every way.