Life Saving Robots
Life Saving Robots Description
Life saving robots are equipped with a six-wheel independent patented independent suspension chassis, an integral load-carrying frame, and a six-wheel full-drive design, which can adapt to most rescue environments.
Life saving robots can climb over vertical obstacles with a height of 63cm, and the wading depth can reach 60cm, which is very suitable for rescue work in complex environments
Life saving robots are equipped with intelligent image processing technology, which can automatically capture the fire point and carry out fire fighting work
Life saving robots is equipped with an anti-jamming millimeter-wave radar, which can cover the entire range with a diameter of 30 meters and is more operable
Life Saving Robots Features
1. Strong Adaptability
It adopts a tank-like independent suspension chassis design, which can adapt to different disaster scenes
It can climb over vertical obstacles with a height of 63cm and a slope of 35°, and the wading depth can reach 60cm
Six-wheel all-drive design, more flexible operation
2. Non-line-of-sight Remote Control Operation
The robot is equipped with a millimeter-wave radar that penetrates smoke and water vapor to perceive the surrounding environment
Transmission video latency is less than 250 ms
Using image processing technology to automatically capture the ignition point
3. Abundant Power System
Using a large-capacity and high-efficiency lithium battery pack, the battery life can reach 80 kilometers
Can drag 4 full hoses to walk 100 meters
It can be customized according to the rescue needs of actual use scenarios, and can be composed of fire-extinguishing and smoke-exhausting robots, anti-terrorism and riot-repelling robots, unmanned combat vehicles, nuclear environment detection and inspection robots, etc.
Life Saving Robots Advantages
|Dimension||2750*1590*2160mm||Lateral overturning angle||30 degrees|
|Weight||1250kg||Minimum ground clearance||310mm|
|Max. Traction||9kN||Max. Remote control distance||1000m|
|Speed||10km/h||Max. Video signal delay||Less than 250ms|
|Vertical obstacle height||630mm||Max. Video transmission distance||1000m|
|Max. Climbing angle||35 degrees||Radar detection distance||30m|
Life Saving Robots Buying Guide
As you know that when a fire occurs, our Firefighting heroes risk their own lives to protect the victims.
They enter the fire site directly, which increases the possibility of a threat to their lives.
To protect firefighters and rescue victims as quickly as possible, life-saving robots are introduced.
Life-saving robots enter the fire site on behalf of firefighters, reducing their direct contact.
Life-saving robots can access those sites which are forbidden for firefighters.
Life-saving robots carry out rescue missions in very less time and increase the efficiency of rescue tasks by making them better and quicker.
1. How are life-saving robots used in saving people?
Figure 1. Life-saving robot
BAIJIROBOT’s life-saving robot is a reactor machine.
It is designed to perform the rescue task which is in front of it.
It first detects the fire and then locates it. After locating it, they carry out work to extinguish the fire.
The life-saving robot helps firefighters in saving lives by reducing the direct exposure of rescuers.
The life-saving robot can easily pass through those places that are unsafe for firemen.
When carrying out rescue missions, the main consideration of firefighters is to decrease the rescue time.
To address this problem, life-saving robots have been greatly taken advantage of in the fire department.
Furthermore, the life-saving robot can be customized according to the situation.
It can be used as an inspection robot as well as toxic exhaust smoke at the fire site.
2. What is the design of a life-saving robot?
Figure 2. Framework of life-saving robot
We design our life-saving robot to have a grip on those issues that rescuers are not able to control. BAIJIROBOT’s life-saving robot consists of a six-wheel full-drive design.
- Firstly, it is equipped with a six-wheeled independent suspension chassis which gives the robot a strong grip on the ground.
- Our life-saving robot’s strong frame is designed to carry heavy loads.
- Furthermore, it is equipped with a camera on top of it, which automatically captures the ignition point.
- Moreover, it contains detectors that are sensitive to heat which can instantaneously detect fire and toxic flames once moved into the site.
<Fire fighting robot field manoeuvre>
3. How many beneficial features are equipped in life-saving robots?
Figure 3. Image processing technology
Following are the features of life-saving robots that are beneficial for rescuers in life-threatening situations.
- The life-saving robot is controlled by a remote control system with simple operation with a maximum remote control range of 1000m.
- Next, the life-saving robot is equipped with image-processing technology that automatically captures the ignition point.
- It is equipped with thermal sensors which help in monitoring the temperature.
- The life-saving robot is further equipped with a anti-jamming millimeter wave radar that helps in penetrating the toxic smoke from the surroundings within a range of 30 meters.
- Moreover, the life-saving robot consists of a large-capacity lithium battery pack that provides it with long-lasting power.
- The lithium battery helps it to drag four hoses that can walk up to 100 meters.
4. How do life-saving robots help firefighters in rescue missions?
Figure 4. Range of water cannons
Usually, when a fire occurs, firefighters rush toward the site with their vehicles and other types of equipment.
However, this old method can take much time, and there is a possibility that damage might already be done.
Under these circumstances, to reduce the risk to human life, the life-saving robot is used.
- Life-saving robots can enter the site with low visibility, which is too dangerous for humans to go.
- A life-saving robot reduces the rescue time as it moves with a speed of 10 km/hr, making the mission more efficient than ever.
- Due to its remote control operation, the life-saving robot allows you to perform extinguishing work within the range of 1000m.
- Most of all, it reduces casualties of human firefighters as they don’t have to enter the site directly without knowing what’s ahead.
- The life-saving robot is not sensitive to any weather conditions and can extinguish any kind of fire in the shortest time.
5. What are the ground adaptations of a life-saving robot?
Figure 5. Strong ground adaptations
The life-saving robot’s six-wheeled independent suspension chassis gives the robot capability of strong adaptations on the ground.
- Fundamentally, a six-wheeled chassis is designed to cope with any harsh environmental situations.
- The six-wheeled chassis allows the life-saving robot to climb up to a vertical height of 63cm with a slope of 35 degrees.
- Furthermore, the life-saving robot can operate even in 60cm deep water.
6. How can a life-saving robot build a complete rescue solution?
As soon as the firefighter finds out that a certain place has caught fire, they instantaneously deploy the life-saving robot.
Firstly the rescuer controls the life-saving robot with its remote control and approaches the fire site.
Once the robot has reached the site it autonomously detects the fire.
After detection, the life-saving robot locates the fire and carries out the extinguishing work with the help of its water cannons.
On top of that, the life-saving robot image processing technology notifies the firefighter.
This technology gives the firefighter a more clear view of the fire site from the inside.
The life-saving robot also penetrates toxic and harmful gases as soon as it detects them.
Life-saving robots make rescue operations much safer for rescuers and victims.
7. How do life-saving robots increase the significance of a given task?
Life-saving robots rarely make errors and are more accurate than human firefighters.
Life-saving robots can move at a fast speed of 10 km/hr.
The speed of life-saving robots remains consistent even in harsh environmental situations.
This actively demonstrates that it increases the efficiency of a given task.
It provides its victims with a strong possibility of being rescued.
8. Why should you consider purchasing a life-saving robot?
At present, the use of life-saving robots in fire departments has greatly increased.
This is because of its ability to withstand surroundings too dangerous for humans.
The use of life-saving robots prevents those mistakes and injuries that might happen to firefighters while rescuing.
Therefore, If you want your rescue operation to be safe for firemen and victims BAIJIROBOT life-saving robot is the right choice for you.