Fireman Robot Description
Fireman robot can replace human to enter the scene of dangerous disaster accidents in fire fighting and emergency rescue
And carry out fire fighting, investigation, cooling and other fire rescue work, and can also perform data collection, processing and feedback
The robot has its own cooling self-protection system
After entering the fire scene, there will be a water spray system on the outside of the robot and a water circulation system inside
to ensure that the robot can work normally in a high temperature environment of 800 to 1000 degrees
30 meters diameter range full coverage, more prominent operability
It can overcome vertical obstacles with a height of 60cm and a slope of 35°
Can suitable for the highly unstructured environment of the disaster site
Fireman Robot Features
1. Strong adaptability
- It adopts a tank-like independent suspension chassis design, which can adapt to different disaster scenes
- It can climb over vertical obstacles with a height of 63cm and a slope of 35°, and the wading depth can reach 60cm
- Six-wheel all-drive design, more flexible operation
2. High temperature resistance
- The outside of the robot is equipped with a water spray system to ensure the cooling of the outer body of the robot
- The robot is equipped with a water circulation system to ensure the cooling of the robot
- The cooling protection system allows the robot to work normally in a high temperature environment of 800 to 1000 degrees
3. Non-line-of-sight remote control operation
- The robot is equipped with a millimeter-wave radar that penetrates smoke and water vapor to perceive the surrounding environment
- Transmission video latency is less than 250 ms
- Using image processing technology to automatically capture the ignition point
- It can be customized according to the rescue needs of actual use scenarios
- And can be composed of fire-extinguishing and smoke-exhausting robots, anti-terrorism and riot-repelling robots, unmanned combat vehicles, nuclear environment detection and inspection robots, etc.
Fireman Robot Advantages
|Dimension||2750*1590*2160mm||Lateral overturning angle||30 degrees|
|Weight||1250kg||Minimum ground clearance||310mm|
|Max. Traction||9kN||Max. Remote control distance||1000m|
|Speed||10km/h||Max. Video signal delay||Less than 250ms|
|Vertical obstacle height||630mm||Max. Video transmission distance||1000m|
|Max. Climbing angle||35 degrees||Radar detection distance||30m|
Fireman Robot Buying Guide
A fireman robot is an emergency responder robot that helps firefighters in extinguishing high-raised fires.
At present, inconvenient accidents of life loss usually occur during rescue missions.
To solve such problems BAIJIROBOT developed a fireman robot to address these problems.
Fireman robot has been greatly used worldwide because it reduces the risk to human life to a great extent.
Fireman robots enter those dangerous fire sites that are unsafe for human rescuers.
Fireman robots analyze the fire site locate the fire and then carry out extinguishing work to suppress the high-raised fire.
Furthermore, the fireman robot can be customized according to the given scenario.
1. What is the purpose of a fireman robot?
Figure 1. Fireman robot
Fireman robot is designed to perform rescue missions or firefighting in dangerous fire disasters where it is difficult for personnel to access.
Usually, the fire site is accompanied by toxic smoke and mist which causes low visibility around that area.
Under these circumstances sending firefighters for firefighting highly increases the risk to their precious lives.
So to reduce the risk to human lives and to make rescue missions as effective as possible fireman robots are used.
Nowadays the use of fireman robot has greatly increased in the fire department since they can make rescue task much more professional than it was before.
Firemen robots can easily replace firefighters on the fire site.
Fireman robot detects the fire, locates it, and then carries out extinguishing work.
2. How does a fireman robot replace firefighters in firefighting?
Figure 2. Access places unsafe for humans
The fireman robot prevents the direct exposure of firefighters to the dangerous fire sites by entering the locations unsafe for rescuers.
When the personnel finds out that a fire had occurred they quickly deploy the fireman robot.
The fireman robot is controlled by a remote control.
The fireman robot reaches out to the fire site as instructed by the rescuer.
As soon as it reaches the fire site it carries out rescue work by extinguishing the ignition point.
The old traditional methods for firefighting have a history of incidents that cost them human lives.
The old methods of firefighting usually can take a while to bring into action.
On the other hand, fireman robots perform those rescue tasks very quickly which usually took a while when human firefighters are performing it.
After the involvement of the fireman robot, the fire department has become much more advance than ever with the highest rate of survival.
3. What are the features of a fireman robot?
Fireman robot is equipped with many advantageous features. These features can help you greatly in any life-dangering rescue situation:
● Six-wheeled chassis:
Fireman robots contain a strong framework containing six-wheeled independent chassis. These six-wheeled independent suspension chassis allow the robot to have strong adaptations.
● Remote-control system:
The fireman robot is manually controlled by non-line-of-sight remote control with the help of a rescuer. The firefighter can control the Fireman robot from a great range of up to 1000m.
● Thermal sensors:
Fireman robots contain specific thermal sensors that help in the observation of the site’s temperature. Fireman robots detect flames with the help of these sensors.
● Water circulation system:
The fireman robot is equipped with a water circulation system inside of the robot that enables the robot to work well in 800°C to 1000°C high temperature environments.
● Water cannons:
Fireman robots have water cannons that helps in extinguishing the fire. This water cannons can equip four water hoses. These water hoses obtain power from a lithium battery which can drag them up to 100m.
● Image processing technology:
When a fireman robot enters the site it notifies the firefighter of clear information about the site from the inside with the help of its image-processing technology.
● Millimeter wave radar:
The fireman robot is designed to penetrate toxic gasses and flames from surroundings with the help of its anti-jamming Millimeter wave radar.
4. How does a fireman robot make it easier for you in firefighting?
Figure 3. Advance features
Fireman robot is a part of new robotic technology whose mission is to make rescue missions as safer as possible.
Fireman robots are designed to work in those dangerous scenarios where there is a high chance of risk to human lives.
They are capable of performing such tasks in firefighting which human firefighters cant do.
Fireman robot’s advanced features significantly make it easier for you to firefighting.
For instance, it carries out smoke-exhausting, cooling, and fire-extinguishing work in very less time.
Furthermore, it can also be used as an inspection robot.
It notifies the firefighter of a clear image of the ignition point with the help of its image-processing technology.
This technology makes it easier for you to figure out what the fire source actually is.
5. What are the advantages of a fireman robot?
Figure 4. 35 degrees slope
Following are the advantages of fireman robots that make it compulsory for you to use a fireman robot in firefighting.
- It reduces the rescue time.
- The use of fireman robots increases the chance of human survival.
- Simple remote-control operation and easier to control.
- Increases efficiency and effectiveness of a given task.
- Super ground adaptions with 63 cm of vertical obstacle height and wading depth.
- Can climb a slope of 35 degrees.
- It has a unique and intelligent design with a six-wheeled full-drive design.
- Protect firefighters by preventing their direct contact with danger.
- Provides a complete rescue solution making firefighting much more advanced than ever.
6. What surrounding temperature a fireman robot is designed to resist?
Fireman robot is designed to tolerate any environmental conditions and can still work normally in any situation.
The fireman robot is designed to resist high-temperature environments which ranges from 800°C to 1000°C.
The fireman robot is equipped with a water circulation system inside the robot and a water spray system outside it.
These systems help the fireman robot to resist high temperatures by cooling down after the detection of flames.
7. Why is it important for you to use fireman robot in rescue missions?
At present, the fireman robot has been used by firefighters from all around the world.
The use of fireman robot has been greatly increased because it gives the best chance of survival to the victims and firefighters.
The old traditional methods of firefighting have huge records of hazardous incidents to reduce such problems fireman robot use is increased.
The use of the BAIJIROBOT fireman robot will help you in making your rescue mission safer and better.