Automatic Fire Fighting Robot
Automatic Fire Fighting Robot Description
The Automatic Fire Fighting Robot can replace fire rescue personnel to enter the scene of
flammable, explosive, toxic, hypoxic, dense smoke and other dangerous disasters and accidents
And carry out fire fighting and smoke exhausting and other fire rescue work.
At the same time, it can carry out data Collection, Processing and Feedback
The robot is equipped with a millimeter-wave radar that penetrates smoke and water vapor to perceive the surrounding environment, so that the robot can still perceive obstacles without images
30 meters diameter range full coverage, more prominent operability
It can overcome vertical obstacles with a height of 63cm and a slope of 35°, which is very suitable for the highly unstructured environment of the disaster site
Automatic Fire Fighting Robot Features
1. Strong environmental adaptability
- It adopts a tank-like independent suspension chassis design, which can adapt to different disaster scenes
- Able to overcome vertical obstacles with a height of 63cm and a slope of 35°
2. Cooling self-protection system
- The outside of the robot is equipped with a water spray system to ensure the cooling of the outer body of the robot
- The robot is equipped with a water circulation system to ensure the cooling of the robot
- The cooling protection system allows the robot to work normally in a high temperature environment of 800 to 1000 degrees
3. Non-line-of-sight remote control operation
- The robot is equipped with a millimeter-wave radar that penetrates smoke and water vapor to perceive the surrounding environment
- Transmission video latency is less than 250 ms
- Using image processing technology to automatically capture the ignition point
4. Abundant power system
- Using a large-capacity and high-efficiency lithium battery pack, the battery life can reach 80 kilometers
- Can drag 4 full hoses to walk 100 meters
Automatic Fire Fighting Robot Advantages
|Dimension||2750*1590*2160mm||Lateral overturning angle||30 degrees|
|Weight||1250kg||Minimum ground clearance||310mm|
|Max. Traction||9kN||Max. Remote control distance||1000m|
|Speed||10km/h||Max. Video signal delay||Less than 250ms|
|Vertical obstacle height||630mm||Max. Video transmission distance||1000m|
|Max. Climbing angle||35 degrees||Radar detection distance||30m|
Automatic Fire Fighting Robot Buying Guide
An automatic firefighting robot is an emergency reactor machine that assists you in firefighting.
Nowadays, the number of dangerous fire incidents in the world has greatly increased.
There are some scenarios in which it usually becomes impossible for human personnel to control and extinguish the fire without risking human lives.
To address these concerns BAIJIROBOT automatic firefighting robot is used by the rescuers.
Automatic firefighting robot gives their victims the best chance to survive in hazardous fire scenarios and greatly reduces rescue time.
1. What automatic fire-fighting robot is designed to do?
Figure 1. Automatic firefighting robot
In those areas where there is an extreme danger for human personnel to enter, automatic firefighting robots are used to help them in firefighting.
As you know that fire site has extremely low visibility site due to the presence of smoke and mist.
To address this concern BAIJIROBOT has found a rescue solution to protect our firefighting heroes.
BAIJIROBOT automatic firefighting robot will carry out your rescue task for you in a much more advance and professional way.
It enters the fire sites on behalf of personnel, detects the ignition point, and extinguishes the fire.
The automatic firefighting robot can also be used as an inspection robot.
It gives proper information about the fire site to the rescuers.
This helps the rescuer to a great extent as they now know what fire conditions they have to face even before entering the site.
2. How does an automatic firefighting robot replace personnel in rescue operations?
Figure 2. Hazardous incidents unsafe for rescuers
Automatic firefighting robot puts back human personnel by entering dangerous sites instead of firefighters.
Usually, fire sites mostly industrial or nuclear fire is extremely life-threatening for human firefighters.
To protect human firefighters from these harmful environmental scenarios BAIJIROBOT put forward this automatic fire-fighting robot.
Automatic firefighting robot makes rescue mission effective by facilitating the chance of human mistakes during missions.
Automatic firefighting robots can’t completely replace human firefighters but they can make rescue operations as efficient as possible.
3. How automatic firefighting robot provides a complete rescue solution?
Automatic firefighting robots quickly move toward the fire site when a fire occurs.
The automatic firefighting robot is controlled by a remote control so it quickly approaches the fire site as designated by the rescuer.
After reaching the site it detects the actual fire source, locates it, and then quickly starts the extinguishing work.
Furthermore, it is equipped with image-processing technology that gives firefighters an inside view of fire situations.
Moreover, after entering the automatic firefighting robot penetrate the smoke and mist of the surrounding environment with the help of its anti-jamming wave radar to sense obstacles.
4. What are the important characteristics of an automatic firefighting robot?
Figure 3. Intelligent six-wheeled structure
Automatic firefighting has the following characteristics which greatly help the firefighter in firefighting.
- It is controlled by a simple remote control system with a great range of 1000m.
- It has millimeter wave radar that penetrates smoke and mist from the environment making it safe for personnel to enter.
- It has an intelligently designed independent suspension six-wheeled chassis.
- The image processing technology is equipped in the robot which captures the ignition point autonomously.
- The automatic firefighting robot has a cooling protection system that allows the robot to adapt to a high-temperature environment.
- It can climb the verticle slope of 60 cm even at a 35° slope and can go deep in water up to 60 cm as well.
- The water cannon of an automatic firefighting robot can attach 4 hoses at a time.
5. How does an automatic firefighting robot protect firefighters?
Automatic firefighting robot is used by firefighters throughout the world since it ensures the safety of firefighting personnel.
The automatic firefighting robot is controlled by its easily operated remote control system.
This feature greatly helps firefighters as they don’t have to risk their lives by directly entering life-threatening areas.
Usually, due to the low visibility site, firefighters aren’t able to get a proper idea of the site.
Due to this, they couldn’t achieve proper information about what danger they had to face inside.
To solve these problems firefighters use automatic firefighting robots.
The use of firefighting robots prevents secondary injuries and burns to firefighters and victims.
The hazardous incidents that happened during firefighting missions have been greatly reduced by the use of automatic firefightrobotsobot in firefighting.
6. Is automatic firefighting robot is fully autonomous?
Automatic firefighting robot is not fully autonomous.
There are a few functions that are done manually by the rescuer while others are autonomous.
For instance, the automatic firefighting robot s controlled by a Non-line-of-sight remote control operation.
The robot needs the supervision of the rescue and moves to the designated site with the help of its remote control.
Moreover, there are many functions that our intelligent automatic firefighting robot performs autonomously.
These include inspection, detection of hot flames, feedback about the condition of the site, data collection, cooling, smoke exhaust, detection of ignition point, and extinguishing it.
Furthermore, it also penetrates toxic gases from the surroundings.
All these functions are autonomously done by the automatic firefighting robot.
7. What benefits can automatic firefighting robots provide you in firefighting?
Figure 4. Data collection
Automatic firefighting robots provide numerous benefits to their victims and rescuers in many ways:
- It responds to dangerous incidents in the quickest way possible.
- Increases the efficiency of the rescue mission.
- It reduces the risk of life loss.
- It decreases the time of rescue.
- Its strong adaptations allow it to perform rescue missions in any life-dangering situation.
- Can be controlled from miles away from an easily operated remote control.
- Intelligent design with high-temperature resistant structure.
- It is designed to bear extremely high-temperature surroundings and can still work normally.
8. How an automatic firefighting robot cools itself in high temperatures environment?
Automatic firefighting robots can be used in extremely hot temperature environments.
BAIJIROBOT automatic firefighting robot has an intelligently designed water circulation system and water spray system equipped in it.
There is a water circulation system to cool down the inside body of the robot and a water spray system that keep the outside body of the robot cool.
These cooling protection systems allow the robot to work equally normally in high-temperature surroundings which can range from 800°C to 1000°C.
While human firefighters cant work normally in high temperature and the chances of human error greatly increases in rescue missions.
Automatic firefighting robots played a great role to reduce the chances of human error in firefighting.